Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Simon Says

So I've been working on my Game Maker skills at the same time I am roughing my own self up to finally just RELEASE something, anything really.

So I started working on a new idea, one that is easy, short, and somewhat cool looking. So I decided to try and make a new adaption of the old Simon memorization game. Its still the same as the old simon (the game tells you a button, you press it. Game adds new button to press after previous, you press the correct sequence, etc etc....) except that when you press the associated button, you see a character squish some kind of bug. Think, Guitar Hero meets side scroller...

I havent gotten much work done on it, but here's the first screen I took of the progress so far. It has random spawning trees that move in front of, and behind the main character. I had just started trying to get an actual Simon says terminal up but I'm an idiot and cant figure out how to have an item with multiple frames in it...

No comments:

Post a Comment